Thursday, April 2, 2009

Plinky Prompt: Here's a Million Dollars

Not that I actually need a prompt from Plinky to contemplate this...as I have daydreamed about this at least once a day. The prompt: What would you do with a million dollars?

There were so many Plinky guys who said: "I would give so and so amount to charity....", "...to stem cell research...", "...to the local hospital..." Blah blah blah blah blah. Maybe I'm just not a natural born philanthropist. What would I do with a million buckaroos? Hell, keep it for MOI!

I would pay off all my debt, first of all. I don't think I've ever lived debt-free since high school. What a gigantic monkey off MY back! THEN, I'd put money aside for L and I, and all the kids individually. THEN, we'd go travel the world for a whole year or more...checking off ALL the sites listed on 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. THEN, we'd go home and live happy normal lives. Nothing too extravagant.

The only problem is, if mine or L's fams ever got wind of a big win like that, I think that they'd expect us to share...but I'm greedy...it's only a million bucks after all...and so I've decided to keep the winnings secret and just give big xmas presents that year. AND THAT, FOLKS, IS WHY GOD WON'T LET ME WIN A MILLION DOLLARS! Bahahahahaha.

What would you do with a million dollars?

0 comments: