Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best Birthday Party Ever

The girls had their official celebration at the local MyGym, which, btw, is a godsend, as I had absolutely no planning and/or party hosting to do. The staff had the kids engaged in circle play time and free play in the span of an hour and a half. It was a great day...although I wish Liv weren't so cantankerous. I had to hold her the majority of the time, and halfway in, she fell asleep on my shoulder.

Livy-Loh preparing to jump in the ball pit.




This,by far, is my fave pic of the day.








A rousing game of "clean the yard."





The birthday girl was dragged around on a birthday march. Is it obvious this chickity loves attention?


Cake time


There was a zip line!!!



Chicken Dance





A last happy birthday song for one of the celebrants (the other being fast asleep).

1 comments:

Cammie said...

great pictures!! The kids look adorable!