I am in springtime mode. Yes, we are experiencing snow flurries about every other day still. Yes, my toes will def fall off from frostbite if I insist on wearing my flip flops. But it IS April. And it IS springtime, and no amount of blizzards will dissuade me! No sirreeee!
Perhaps it is also due to the fact that the percentage got upped to 80% positive my hubby will return at the end of May....but I have been energized for the past two days...buzzing around like a busy bee cleaning...and not just cleaning cleaning....but deep deep cleaning. I even got up when my oldest awoke and made fried rice for breakfast. (Yeah, we're Asian. Fried rice for breakfast...that's how we roll!)
Anyway, yesterday I just got started...but today I'll be taking everything out of my closets & bathrooms and re-organizing. When it's a little warmer, I'll be tackling the garage. And maybe, if this ambitious spell keeps up, I'll do a garage sale!
What are you springtime plans?
Thursday, April 2, 2009
SPRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG
Posted by
Team Och
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yum, fried rice for breakfast...I'll be over tomorrow...tell D. I need to de-junk my basement so bad. I keep doing little bits here and there, but I need to take a day and really tackle it. If you do a garage sale let me know, maybe we can join in?
And congrats on the 80%, that's great news!
So you need to slow down!! I am such a slacker!! So if you have any extra energy come on over not just to chill but I can def put you to work!!! HAHAHA
Post a Comment