Hello, there. I have dogs myself...a temperemental chihuahua and a hyper choco lab. They are both a handful. And as I am aware of the destruction and waste they may potentially wreak on the neighborhood if I ever let them loose....I don't. My backyard is riddled with these mounds, doggy land mines, if you will. I tread very carefully when I am in my backyard. The more accessible area of my yard in front of my house, however, is clean and free of any waste....at least it SHOULD be.
I SHOULD be able to stroll barefoot in my grass, don't you think?
So, why is it when I was taking out the trash today (barefoot b/c I was lazy) did my foot happen to land on a soft pile of DOG SHIT????
There are only a handful in our circle with pets. And judging by the size of the damn pile, it is safe to deduce whose mutt it is. I don't like being hostile....but unfortunately for you, folks, I have been quarantined in the house with a sick sick brood, and I do NOT have any energy left in me to reign this hostility in...much less wash and disinfect my soiled foot.
SOOOOOO, if you're gonna let your doggie out of the confines of your house, keep it leashed as is the law...ORRRR, accompany the thing just in case it decides to do its business in your neighbor's yard, you can collect the evidence and no harm will be done. That's not too much to ask, is it?
I have left it there in front of my trash bin. I will accept your apology in the form of its cleanup, and it will just be water under the bridge. If by the end of the week, it is still there...don't be surprised to see it in front of your doorstep.









0 comments:
Post a Comment