I'm a sucker for Twilight and I'm not afraid to admit it. Yes, I am a grown 30 year old married woman with children fantasizing about a high school love story, but I DON'T CARE!
The day it was released, I held a Twilight Girls Night at my place, where the girls from the hood came over and noshed on pizza, root beer, and chocolate. YUM! We argued over Edward's hotness factor and analyzed all of Bella's stupid little mannerisms. It was a great time!
Thank you, ladies, for loving on Twilight with me! I had a grand ole time. AND if any of you gals have the need for an Edward (or Emmett) fix, hit me up. I am more than happy to watch it with you!!!
The day it was released, I held a Twilight Girls Night at my place, where the girls from the hood came over and noshed on pizza, root beer, and chocolate. YUM! We argued over Edward's hotness factor and analyzed all of Bella's stupid little mannerisms. It was a great time!
Thank you, ladies, for loving on Twilight with me! I had a grand ole time. AND if any of you gals have the need for an Edward (or Emmett) fix, hit me up. I am more than happy to watch it with you!!!










3 comments:
Thanks for such a great night W, I had so much fun! We definitly need to do it again soon!
I love Edward and I dont care who knows!!
Thanks for letting the Emmet fan in on the fun!! What can I say I'm a sucker for the pretty boys!!
Post a Comment