Saturday, March 14, 2009

How Did I Wait So Long?


In an effort to staunch the constant flow of outgoing $$$ from the checkbook, I have decided to confront my one (well, ok, one OF) big spending vice. It is not clothes, or other objects most people shop for, but BOOKS. I LOVE to read. It calms me down after a hectic day with the kids, clears my mind from the everyday worries of a wife whose husband is in Iraq...yadda yadda. Anyway, it isn't unusual for me to walk out of B&N with three to four books in addition to the ones the children have picked out for themselves.
After weeks of procrastination, I finally made my way over to the city library and got myself a card! I can read for FREE! Now I only have to buy one more bookcase instead of three. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayyy,
finally got your website to work, probably user error :)
nice blog, how did you set this up?

--carl