Okay, so let's see how this goes. This is from
Ilahee's blog and apparently has been going around for a bit. I will alter the rules a bit...instead of the first three, I will use randomizer to pick one winner from those who comment. The prize is the Disney movie BOLT. Those with a comment must also pay it forward (hence the name of the giveaway) and be willing to follow through on a giveaway raffle of their own. I will pick out the winner on Saturday, the 21st.
Spread the word!
Recap of the Rules:1. Leave a comment with the link to your pay it forwardgiveaway from your blog.
2. Be willing to follow through on sending out a prize to the lucky winner of your contest.
3. Make sure your profile lists your profile contact information OR leave your email addy with your entry in the comments section.
0 comments:
Post a Comment