Thursday, March 5, 2009
Indulgence Justified
Check out my new toy! Courtesy of the ever generous grandpa, this orange and sky blue beauty will now be part of Fam Och, playing a key role in Missus Och's mission for substantial weight loss. Woooohoooo!
This nifty pretty little thing has all the bells and whistles available for an all-terrain stroller. I believe it is the only if not one of the very few stroller manufacturers that offer adjustable foot rests for my little mcnuggets and an adjustable handle bar for momma mcnugget! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller. The very best in the world!!! For all of you who know me...I research reviews like crazy and this won out. AND it's so darn pretty. When Soph outgrows her seat, I'm trading it in for a single...and when Liv outgrows it...then I'll have another baby just so I can keep looking cute with it....hahahaha....NOT!
I tell you what, if there was anything this year for me to go Rebecca Bloomwood on, this has to be it. Sophie picked out the colors and both girls love it so much, they sat buckled in, going absolutely nowhere in the living room, for thirty minutes!
The sun peeked out yesterday after "blessing" us once again with a thin blanket of snow last night(ugh), and I couldn't help but bundle the girls up and take it out for a test drive. I can steer with one hand, it turns on a dime, and the girls never once complained of being in it. Liv even fell asleep! Of course, midway through, the wind got awful fierce and I resorted to using the included rain cover to protect the girls from freezing their faces off. Goodness gracious, I am SO ready for spring so I can get full use of this thing. That darn groundhog.
Anyway, isn't she lovely?
Posted by
Team Och
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Ooooh, I love it! I always wanted one. Now I'm jealous.
Post a Comment