One day, when D was five years old, he and I were standing in line at a KFC waiting for our turn. Out of nowhere, he wrenched his hand free from my hold and approached the man standing in front of us. He lays his little hand on this man's potbelly and taps it gently, "You don't need any KFC."
I was mortified. Needless to say, we did not have KFC that night, as I dragged him out of there with the speed of lightning.
Now, five years later, we have gone without incident, at least in that matter. UNTIL, two days ago, the girls and I were at Walmart. A woman who was muffin topping, was apparently unaware her skin tight shirt had ridden up. We passed by, girls in cart, when Sophie reached over impulsively and smiled her sweet patronizing smile that she usually reserves for Liv.
Agggghhh!!! I quickly booked it out of there after an awkward apology. It seems this runs in the family.









0 comments:
Post a Comment