Monday, March 16, 2009

STUCK

After a fraud probe was detected on my debit card account (my bank is awesome), my debit card has since been frozen and I am currently relegated to writing checks (as if!) until my new one comes in.
I HATE checks! I would hate to be that person who disrupts the smooth ebb and flow of customers and cashiers (you know that commercial) by pulling out my checkbook instead of quickly swiping my plastic. And so, I am in a self-imposed lockdown. I suppose it is a blessing in disguise....I am not tempted to squander away our money on some sale. But still, this is more than just a tad inconvenient.
BAH! I want to shop!!!!

P.S....Ms. B, I'm getting hits from Portland. What the heck are you doing on the internet when there should be some serious bowchickabowow going on? (Or at least some quality time with our dear friend Tiffany.) Don't make me be disappointed in you!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

that sucks. I hate checks too

THe Hepworth's said...

Hahaha!! Yes it's me from the Portland! Don't you worry there is plenty going on! I just stop in check to make sure life as I know it is well and log off!! You WILL NOT be disappointed!