Black Friday was a glorious day spent with the sis (NO KIDS ALLOWED) shopping. In the melee of retail hungry slash sleep deprived shoppers, a roll of pretty wrapping paper escaped the checkout scanner and hijacked itself into my trunk.
When full realization hit, despite my horror of this inadvertent *gasp!* shoplifting, I continued through my day with the offensive unpaid-for item in my car. The nagging guilt ate at me all day as I attempted to perform simple little "good deeds" to hold me over until I had the time to return to the store and officially make the purchase.
Here is the proof the deed is done:I am known to be terrified of the mighty hand of karma. And frankly, I cannot afford that slap in the face, especially during Christmas time. Right now, I can breathe a sigh of relief and know my conscience is clear!
Have you ever had an item sneak its way into your home unpaid for?
Saturday, November 28, 2009
The Wheel of Karma
Posted by
Team Och
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
REALLY?? A BARBIE? I never thought I'd see the day!! Maybe Lola is wearing off on her!!
Post a Comment