Yes, there is a monster of a snowstorm raging outside today. And yes, my girls are battling an equally raging monster of a cold/flu/cough. And because of this, I have not had any sleep at all save the ten or fifteen minutes between Liv's fits of crying and wailing. And I, along with the girls, had to skip out on Mister D's last football game of the season.
Yes, I am not completely happy with the look of my Xmas tree (I like to change it up every year and have opted not to do so this time around). And yes, my pile of laundry continues to dwarf the washing machine (laundry fairy, where are you?)
BUT, today IS a good day.
Not only because this month renders one to reflect on matters to be thankful for. It's easy to be caught up in trivial things...black Friday sale ads, trip planning, house cleaning, etcetera, etcetera...especially during this month. But...my family is together, we have a roof over our heads, the children are happy...LIFE IS GOOD.
Thankful Thankful Thankful
Saturday, November 14, 2009
In the Right Frame of Mind
Posted by
Team Och
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I love your optimism. You inspire me!
Post a Comment