That is what this summer has been....non-stop. Ever since Mister Och's homecoming, the Fam has been on the go and it looks like the tempo will have to keep at least until the end of September anyway. Can you believe we have three...count them THREE...more camping trips until the end of September? I have been dissapointed in the fact that we have yet to unpack the tent for use this year, even after swearing up and down we would camp out at least once a month this summer. Plus, all of our vacations and random car malfunctions have seriously depleted the money pit. But recently, the ever charitable recreational services on base is sponsoring yet another free campout this weekend. And then we have been invited to join friends at a one-night at Mirror Lake. School starts, and then we're headed off to Bryce Canyon for a three-day camping excursion towards the end of September. Wooohoooo!
Although after this, I'm fairly certain I will be very grateful for the hibernation that comes with fall and winter.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Non-Stop
Posted by
Team Och
at
8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment