With the number of food establishments in the immediate area, the fam never really felt the urge to venture further than our own town (unless it was a special occasion, then we would dine in downtown SLC). A co-worker introduced us to this new place in Bountiful claiming it served the best burger he had ever tasted.
The best? Eh...I dunno about that. I am a loyal In-and-Out fan myself. BUT, it WAS a great burger. Fries are fresh-cut, served in large drink cups. The burgers themselves are classic, with the option of adding as many toppings as you wish for no additional fee. And did I forget to mention this franchise has been a Zagat-rated restaurant for nine years running?
If you ever find the need for a classic greasy burger fix, this place is it for northern Utah.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Burger Fix
235 N 500 W Bountiful
open seven days a week until 11pm
Posted by
Team Och
at
8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
We had heard about Five Guys and drove all the way to West Valley City to give it a try before we knew there was one in Bountiful. Yum though!
Just so you know I'm going to catch up on my blog!! Be sure you check in every now and then!!! Miss ya tons!
Thanks for the tip- We love to hear about new places like that!
Post a Comment