Friday, April 9, 2010

We Have Arrived

Yes, folks, we are officially in vacay mode! As I type, the Och fam is basking in the warmth of family reunion around the dinner table playing none other than Phase 10 Twist. LOL. For the next two and a half weeks, we will be enjoying quality fam moments both here with the 'rents and brothers and nieces and dogs and also during mini-vacays to D.C. and Hershey Park, PA. Yes, there is an amusement park by Hershey Chocolate. Wild!

The trip over was great. The girls travelled on their best behaviors (unlike some rambunctious hellacious children in the row in front of us). We are official fans of JetBlue Airways (separate post) and have overcome minor snags in car renting (another post). Since we took the red eye over, we spent the first day napping and recuperating. Tomorrow, it is the grand start of the vacay with a trip to TYSON's CORNER!!!! (only the biggest shopping destination in VA)

More to come...as always when I seriously slack on posting, I have heard grumbles from readers, and I just wanted to provide some reassurance that you, my favorite peeps, can tag along (at least vicariously) with Team Och on yet another adventure!!!! Until next time!

0 comments: