Monday, April 12, 2010

Now THAT's What You Call a MALL


My goodness, walking into this megalith of a building made me think I had died and gone to heaven. Tyson's Corner, VA is a shopping mecca amidst the political hullabaloo of the nation's capital. You come upon the end of a corridor and assume it's the end, but turn a corner and find yet another wing. And no, I did not get to see the whole thing...and we were there for four hours!
I love that there are both high-end designer stores and normal mall establishments under the same roof. My beloved Coach store was next door to an Ann Taylor. Even more impressive...both Banana and Ann had separate Petite stores just for moi.
We went with two carloads of family mbrs and we had to resort to splitting up and going to our respective favorites so we can get to everything before closing time.
The girls got new cases for their iPods (bejeweled, of all things!), Dylan picked up a game and a case for himself as well, the Mister got a new shaving kit complete with old-fashioned badger brush from the Art of Shaving, and I fell in love at first sight with a new full-sized wallet from Coach and found a cover for my Nook. It was truly a fantastic retail experience!

0 comments: