As far as I can remember, I have had the thirst to witness and experience new things.
I am a traveller.
If I had the resources for it, that is all I would do...jumping from one locale to another, hubby and children in tow, drinking in all the new sights, sounds, tastes, smells, of each place...revelling in the rich diversity and beauty of this world.
Presently, we can only manage one or two weeks a year to do what I absolutely love to do most. Since next year is a big whopper of a two weeks, I have been obsessively (yes, I admit it) scrounging for every piece of information I can find to make next year's trip one my family will alway remember. With what I have so far, I think I have it clinched.
This is also the reason I have been noticeably scarce in my postings as of late. I have had complaints lately, and I sincerely apologize. Also, from the prompting of one of my readers, I have been considering either opening another blog or website devoted solely to our travel experiences to include tips for travelling wth children and links to helpful websites. Not quite sure about that one yet. It seems to be a lot of work, but if I can find the time between all the other projects I have yet to finish slash start, I'll throw that on the plate as well.










0 comments:
Post a Comment