Saturday, October 17, 2009

Touchdown!

Today was the start of Mister D's flag football season. I had inadvertently (maybe?) forgot (questionable?) the registration dates for the tackle football season, so I had to give in when he insisted on the milder, much safer flag version.

Funny thing, he is part of the Cowboys team and had to play against the Steelers (the fam's fave) for the first game. They lost that one...a very close game, by only two points. But the next one two hours later turned out a victory. The kids looked much more comfortable on the field after shaking off their first-game jitters, and they bulldozed over the other team.

Dylan scored his first running touchdown (I can't believe how fast the kid is! And he didn't even have cleats!) and made a number of defensive plays. It's looking like it's gonna be a good season.

0 comments: