Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Twilight

Two nights before L was due to leave for the sandbox last year, I worried about how I would be able to sleep the first couple of nights w/o him here. So, L took me to the local B&N to purchase a book or two to bide the time w/o chewing my nails down to nubs. The simple black gloss and the lone bright ribbon on the cover caught my eye as it sat there in the display table of best-sellers. As I approached, I realized this book was accompanied by two others. "Neat, a triolgy!" I scooped up one of each book and promptly headed to the cashier.

And so, the rabid obsession with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga had begun, considering I totally neglected my children with microwaveable meals so I could finish all THREE books in the span of 24 hours. Really, really excellent reads! AND there's a movie coming out in December for the first book.
AND the 4th and final installment is coming out this Saturday! I am SO excited, like screaming for NKOTB when I was 11 excited!

Check out www.stepheniemeyer.com for more info.

0 comments: