Saturday, November 13, 2010

Perfect Planner!






In my exhaustive search for the perfect planner, I think I have found one, or a near-perfect one anyway. The size of a smallish notebook, it is large enough to fit all of my notes and to-do's, but small enough to fit in my beloved purse. I love the colorful contemporary designs available, and mind you, they are available for customization. There is a perpetual calendar for important dates in the front section, followed by a two-page yearly calendar which then continues onto the monthly calendars. My favorite is the weekly layout, divided into morning-day-night sections, with most pages containing a "to-do" and "goals" area in the margin. I also appreciate the included sticker labels that I use to identify set appointments. The spiral binding isn't the most attractive element of the package, but I am relieved to be able to write on the left-hand pages without the book suddenly shutting on me. Instead, the book sides lay flat.
My only big complaint is the writing surface of the stickers themselves, most having too much of a plastic-esque sheen that leads to smudging if you don't write with a ballpoint pen (I have an extra fine point Sharpie pen). I would also want to move the pocket page to the inside front cover instead of in the back, making it easier to access.
But, all in all, SO much better than a Franklin Covey any day, and SO much cuter as well! Check it out! www.erincondren.com

0 comments: