Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Go ahead, TSA, TOUCH ME!

If absolutely necessary, anyway. I am REALLY getting tired of all this bull about "invasive" pat-downs and revealing body scans at the airports. So many people have complained about these mandatory searches and I have had it!

Sure, if you have concerns about the radiation levels of a scan, you have the liberty to opt out of it and subject yourself to a body patdown. But are people really worried about the x-ray levels here? Or are they just worried that others can see the silhouette of their unattractive physique? Maybe your junk isn't so impressive and you don't want these security guards to know the limitations of your endowment....Or the thought of strangers knowing exactly how many spare tires you have around your middle sends chills up your spine.

And then you complain about the extent of those pat downs, TSA's manhandling your "treats." Really? You opted out of the scan that leaves you unscathed, and then you feel violated? Your choice, buddy.

My choice? Do whatever you need to, TSA! I'd rather let these guys, who won't remember me anyway, get a little chuckle out of the disproportionate body of my fat little midget self than have to worry about my plane going down in flames because they missed a terrorist who hid a firing pin in his ass crack.

It seems to me America has forgotten 9/11, or refused to acknowledge that they are NOT the exception to security measures. So, TSA, here is a grateful American, giving you the invite to do what you will to keep the skies safe. I'm sure you won't enjoy touching this body anyway.

1 comments:

Ortega Family said...

LMAO! I need to get back onto a regular check of blogger! You crack me up Winnie! The scanner feels completely violating... when I saw the example picture of what TSA sees back in April at SLC, I was horrified! Yet, that's the extent of the trauma: saying to myself "oh my god, they're going to see my disgusting body!". Then back to the thought of "I'm still getting a caramel macchiato as soon as this is over". Muahaha! It's a little embarrassing obviously, but I'd rather everyone be safe than sorry! Subjecting myself to a pat down when I could just go through the scanner and get back to a wonderful airport experience of magazines, people watching, and Starbucks. Not to mention, like those poor TSA people WANT to touch some of these travelers. Those poor TSA people!