Sunday, September 26, 2010

Skype Book Club!


I am SO excited about this! A dear friend and kindred spirit in subjects of books, Christmas, parenting, and home decor has extended an invitation of a book club to be conducted through the cyber channels of Skype. I love that I don't have to tiptoe around issues that may be considered offensive/touchy/off-limits when it comes to a good read. Technology sure has come a long way, hasn't it? With Nooks and Kindles involved...this is as electronic savvy as a book club can get!

1 comments:

Ortega Family said...

woo hoo! No judging (unless you pick a boring one) here! Okay, you go with Tattoo and I'll read the one you just posted about. I'm excited. I've got to squeeze in Eat, Pray, Love for my SD book club. Although, knowing these girls, we won't be meeting to discuss it until Nov. ;) (they all make fun of my and my avid reading.)