I am over the moon that my AT&T account has finally deemed me upgradeable! Mister Och has had his iPhone since the middle of last year, and since then I have been salivating over the limitless apps available for this unit!
And so finally, I have had my greedy little hands on it today. So far, I love it. And I am certain in the future, I will still love it. I have the white model, which looks soooo nifty. BUT, I have my heart set on a candy red hard shell case, so the base model color need not apply. I LOVE IT!










2 comments:
I so want one! Gotta wait 'til the summer when my contract with Sprint expires. Joel's still a little apprehensive of me getting one, though. LOL He teases by asking, "Are you sure you'd know what to do with a smartphone?" It's a good thing I know he loves me. :P
There's a map for that!!
Post a Comment