...dropped off the face of the earth, I mean. The drive back was just a smidge exhausting, and with that added onto a full drill weekend immediately following...it has taken me this long to get back into the swing of things. I apologize for being absent so long.
Today, the children had a joyous reunion with their favorite friends and frolicked in and out of the wading pool and the spray of the garden hose in the front yard. Meanwhile, I sat (in the safety of the garage shade, of course) with my fave Miss B and was reminded why I absolutely luv luv my friend.
Also, today earmarked the start of July 4 festivities prep. L received (finally) his Father's Day gift. He got a hamburger sliders grilling kit from Sur La Table. AND we did our annual fireworks shopping. It has been quite the circle tradition for Fam Och to host the firework extravaganza of the year.
For those nearby...there will be a grill cookout out front on the 4th. BYOM and a side. Around 6:30PM. Come one Come all! Hope to see you there!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I Haven't
Posted by
Team Och
at
9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I LUV LUV LUV you right back!!!
I'm sad we missed the festivities around here again. Why are we always gone on the 4th? Next year I'm staying home.
Post a Comment