Just a little tip...
I don't know if you know this....but just in case...if a whole jar of melted Scentsy wax falls into your child's hair and scalp....half a bottle of conditioner makes the hair slippery enough to comb the gunk out.
(Scentsy wax does not get hot enough to burn, and Liv is fine!)
Monday, July 20, 2009
FYI
Posted by
Team Och
at
3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
OMG...good know Liv is okay! And what's Scenty and where can I get some? C is obsessed with candles right now and I constantly have to watch her to make sure she's not playing with one that's burning.
Karen, Here's the website for my Scentsy consultant. you can order from her website and have it shipped directly to you.
http://www.scentsy.com/2732
Lots of designs to complement any type of home decor.
Oh dear! I am so glad she is okay! Thanks for sharing the tip!
Thanks! I'll check the site out now. :)
Post a Comment