Hawaii...England...Germany...and now Alaska...
I think it's come to the point that I really could care less any more where we get orders to. I'd be perfectly happy just to KNOW where.
Possibilities are high this time around. The Mister claims he has everything straightened out with his personnel coding that we shouldn't have any obstacles against getting orders for this cycle. Locations have been published. It's slim pickings for him...Osan, Korea or Elmendorf, Alaska. Odds are high Alaska is the place since they need a total of six with his rank.
Mister has been dying to go back (he spent a number of years in high school in Adak, AK) and I am not wholly opposed to the prospect of relocating there. I heard it is beautiful.
Sea kayaking, glacier hiking, wildlife viewing...many many outdoor adventures await this outdoorsy family. So cross your fingers for Elmendorf. I know I am.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Possibilities
Posted by
Team Och
at
5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment