Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Raising a Jetsetter

We all know I have the travel bug. It is my mission to have my children acquire the same case of wanderlust and sense of adventure. I signed my little Miss Sophie up in this program through Little Passports. It costs $10 per month. The first month, she gets a package in the mail with the above pictured items: a mini suitcase, a mini passport, stickers, a world map, and a letter from Sam and Sofia.

The letter befriends the budding traveler and explains they have discovered a magic scooter that can take them anywhere in the world. For each country they visit (one per month) they will send a package to her with a little souvenir from that country, stickers for her passport, and another letter telling about their experiences.

She got her starter kit today and she already cannot wait until the next package arrives. With the map unfolded, she kept guessing as to what country she'll learn about first. Awesome awesome! I love it!!!!

Check it out and sign up your little traveller!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love this!! :)

KCB said...

How cool is that?! I'll have to remember this for when C gets a little bit older. She's already our little jet setter but we'd like to fuel the fire a little more. Great rec! Thanks for sharing!