The idea flourished from my niece's wish to have a "masquerade ball" theme for her eighth birthday. It quickly transformed into a French Revolution era and Marie Antoinette shindig. I can't say I wasn't thrilled with the idea. I needed a solid distraction from moving preparations and this is what we came up with:

Invitations were inserted into 12x12 velveteen print scrapbook paper, folded and sealed with a golden wax seal with Madison's monogram.

Table arrangement had gems and baubles for the girls to stash in their favor bags



Favor bags cut and folded from scrapbook paper.

The table was draped with a sheer pink organza. Note the paper chandelier.


Mini strawberry cupcakes, creme puffs, and sparkling apple juice served in plastic champagne flutes

The girls were occupied with the two hundred balloons on the floor and playing several sets of freeze dance.

A mask decorating activity filled with gem and pearl stickers and feathers
0 comments:
Post a Comment